Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wildest Place Ever! So So Subic!


I’m planning to study in Manila when I’m in college so, going to Manila while the classes have not started yet is I think idealistic. November of 2008 I decided to take entrance exams in one of the big universities in the Metro. But when I arrived in there, the entrance exams turned out to be a vacation. I know my teacher believed me and excused me from class if I say I will have exams but if they will know that I really did not take even one exam, I think they will chase me now and put me back in high school (oh! Please don’t teachers) haha. So let us suppose that my teacher is not reading my blog.  
Going to Subic is always an option for the college students who want to take a break and look for a nearest beach. But in my case basically, I had my first tri to Subic with my Family. Since my dad was looking for a beach and a place where he could rest, we asked for places and someone told us about all hands beach resort. We stayed there during our first night but transferred to an apartment that looks like an igloo. The caretaker explained why. She told us that those were the houses of the soldiers long time ago (I even learned from my trip haha). Back to the escapade. Behind the apartment where we are staying is a place called “Tree Top Adventure” (www.treetopadventuresubic.com) that’s a place where you can tour the forest using cable car and you can also try their zip line. A restaurant that gives unique cooking techniques and delicious foods is just near by the place, but it took us an hour before eating haha.  In our last day in Subic we went to Zoobic Safari, maan!! That was so amazing! Most of the animals there were the ones I have never seen in my entire life! We also had a tiger and turkey encounter…pretty scary but fun! I assure you that! You should try this one! You will not regret spending your money there. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

blagggss!

this is my story. i know it's not that interesting. but i assure you all readers that maybe one of you will find this story amazing. it's either you who's reading this now or the person who will visit my blog spot next to you. ;)