Thursday, December 2, 2010

Celebrating My Birthday in "North Pole"


I’m turning seventeen and I need to go to the coolest places in the Philippines before I turn legal age and travel outside the country. Now I’m in my second year in college, basically my parents allow me to travel on my own now. I planned going out of town with my college buddies and luckily one of my closest friends gave me something for my special day and it was a free trip to Baguio. I felt so giddy even if my birthday was still a month away.
September came and it was our first term break in school, after our event in school we started our six-hour travel to Baguio. We had a good sleep over the whole trip and when we woke up we grabbed our jacket lickety-split because it is really like subzero.  Even if we were so tuckered out with the travel, the party still started. On our first day in the “Summer Capital of the Philippines” , we  first visited the famous Mine’s View, we bought some of their goods offered and rode the cutesy pink pony. We heard about how chillaxing “Camp John Hay” was and then we went there and we really did enjoy the place. Since we were in Baguio and we love strawberry so we went to the market and procure the best strawberries and some products they offer.

In our four-day stay in the “coolest” place in our country we made lots of memorable things in our life. From shopping the best and affordable bags and clothes and having the best bonding time for my friends. The whole experience was a total fun and I would be glad if that would happen all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blagggss!

this is my story. i know it's not that interesting. but i assure you all readers that maybe one of you will find this story amazing. it's either you who's reading this now or the person who will visit my blog spot next to you. ;)