Friday, November 23, 2012

Milk Tea Baby!

i know. i know. Milk tea is too mainstream! everyone's addicted to it, count me in! i don't care if i get broke or won't eat my dinner as long as i have my milktea!


my all time favorite is the wintermelon milk tea and now i found out about the Christmas Special Drinks.. yest, i went to BGC after class.. passed by Serenitea and i ordered their Christmas Tea Cocoa Frost with Butter Finger. imagine how tasty it was with the Butter Finger? good maaan!! *must try*
pardon my mustache... and it's not "Amina" :)))

www.iloveserenitea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

blagggss!

this is my story. i know it's not that interesting. but i assure you all readers that maybe one of you will find this story amazing. it's either you who's reading this now or the person who will visit my blog spot next to you. ;)