Friday, November 23, 2012

Let's Go To The Beach-each... ALONE.


who would have thought a girl like me, who talks a lot and loves to be around with friends, decides to voyage one of the best beaches in the world... ALONE. 

So i left the house lunch time since it was just an hour away from our place. 
(i had my lunch in Discovery Shores, Station 1.. the food was soooo fridgin good man!!)
since i went there alone and i want to take a picture of my swimsuit, i asked the lifeguard to do it for me. *hassle*


after a few hours i left Boracay and asked my nephew to bring me somewhere "Aklan-ish", so we went to Sampaguita Gardens. i was kinda tired and my face was a mess but i didn't mind. =)


my Aklan trip was awesome, reunited with my Papa and my cousins. i didn't take a lot of photos, don't know why. *BTW* i gained 5lbs after a week! did i mention about living in a grocery store? yes. my room was just feet away from Allen's Mart (my cousins grocery store). 

i'm seriously gonna go back to my Mom's place! and i'm bringin my friends with me this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

blagggss!

this is my story. i know it's not that interesting. but i assure you all readers that maybe one of you will find this story amazing. it's either you who's reading this now or the person who will visit my blog spot next to you. ;)