Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Know That You Don't Know--Bungulanon Falls


It’s been a while since we had our last bonding moments with my cousins, so what we have in mind was to meet up in a place where we can have swimming. One of my cousins introduced their farm in Magpet, North Cotabto, which is near Bungulanon falls. As far as I could remember it was a weekend of October when we had our road trip to Magpet. The first thing we did there was to have fishing then grilled the fishes we caught in my tito’s pond. After our fine lunch we dived like blazes in the cold waters. The water was so cold that we could have our warm soft drinks be chilled.

Whenever we have visitors from outside the country or someone who have never been in Magpet, this is one of the places we recommend if they have been dying to see a beautiful “naturey” place. This falls is just one of those wonders of the Philippines that wasn’t explored yet by the sightseers. I ‘m proud to say that I have been here and experienced the beauty of Magpet, North Cotabato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blagggss!

this is my story. i know it's not that interesting. but i assure you all readers that maybe one of you will find this story amazing. it's either you who's reading this now or the person who will visit my blog spot next to you. ;)